Forward-thinking, fast paced start up that merges healthcare, singing and technology is recruiting a fall intern to join our team and provide support with our song reviewing process. An ideal candidate would have a love of music and an interest in understanding the therapeutic benefits that singing produces on its singers. Our intern will be trained in our internal rating system to assess songs provided by music publishers and consumers to determine each song’s compatibility with the SingFit format. Interns should also be comfortable using workplace-related technological tools to navigate and organize data to accomplish assignments.
• Working w/our Music Producer and Song Team Advisors to review song compatibility with the SingFit format
• Learning how to use our internal rating system to rate/review songs
• Entering song data to catalog reviews in our data warehouse for reporting/analytics
• Helping to expand our catalog by reviewing/researching songs favorable to certain markets
• Any ad hoc assignments assigned by teams based on various business needs
• Access to an off worksite computer
• Ability to work productively without supervision
• Strong listening skills
• Data entry skills preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions
• A willingness to contribute their ideas to our growing business
Only applicants stating the following will be considered:
• Why are you applying to an internship at our company?
• What is your background and training in music?
• Who is your favorite musician/artist and why?